"A Midsummer Night's Dream"

One of the most important evenings of my life, which I will never forget, will be Sunday, June 11, 2023. That evening I participated in a theater performance with a play by Shakespeare.
Now I'm going to talk to you and tell you a few things about my role, Oberon.
Oberon is the king of the forest and husband of Titania, the queen of the fairy world. Due to a big mistake by Puck (Oberon's servant), chaos reigned in the kingdom. This mess wouldn't have happened if Oberon didn't have disagreements with Titania. This is "Midsummer Night's Dream"

Preparing for this show was a dream.
At this point I would like to sincerely thank all the members of my team for all this perfect cooperation!!

It is strictly forbidden to republish the above photos
 by third parties without the permission of the website georgetsakalis.blogspot.com


1 σχόλιο:

  1. Πολλά μπράβο στα παιδιά!!!
    Η παράσταση ήταν καταπληκτική.
    Πάντα τέτοια, σε φιλώ.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Σημείωση: Μόνο ένα μέλος αυτού του ιστολογίου μπορεί να αναρτήσει σχόλιο.

Pages